The NinerScholars Portal makes it easy to apply with one application for all scholarships.
How to apply for scholarships:
Follow these steps to get matched with scholarship opportunities in the NinerScholars Portal.
Log in to the NinerScholars Portal
- Get started at NinerScholars.uncc.edu.
Build your scholarship profile
- Incoming students
- You can access NinerScholars and begin applying for scholarships as soon as you submit your admission application.
- You do not have to wait until you have been admitted.
- Current students
- All students need to reapply each year.
- Your scholarship profile and applications do not carry over from one year to the next.
- If you do not update your profile in NinerScholars each year and complete the required application materials, you will not be considered for scholarships awarded for the 2020-21 academic year.
Get matched to scholarships
- Once your profile is built, you’ll immediately be matched with scholarships you may be eligible for. Then you decide which you want to apply for.
- Be sure you submit all required application materials (i.e., essay, resume, references) by 11:59pm on the deadline date for each scholarship opportunity.